Those who know they fall prostrate
(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast)
(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful)
107. Say: Believe therein or believe not. Lo! Those who were given knowledge before it, when it is read unto them, fall down prostrate on their faces, adoring-
108. Saying: Glory to our Lord! Verily the promise of our Lord must be fulfilled.
109. They fall down on their faces, weeping, and it increaseth humility in them.
107. Qul ‘aaminuu bihiii ‘aw laa tu’-minuu. ‘Innallaziina ‘uutul- ‘ilma min- qablihiii ‘izaa yutlaa ‘alayhim yakhir-ruuna lil-‘azqaani sujjadaa.
108. Wa yaquuluuna Subhaana Rabbinaaa ‘in- kaana wa’-du Rabbinaa la-maf-‘uulaa.
109. Wa yakhir-ruuna lil-‘azqaani yabkuuna wa yaziidu-hum khushuu-‘aa. (As-Sajdah – Bow-down)