Sunday, September 13, 2015
Lesson # 819 - All things have been created by God
Lesson # 819 from the Noble Quran
Surah ‘Al-‘An-‘aam (Cattle) – Chapter – 6)–Stage - 2
Verse – 165 of 165, Section – 20 of 20 (Part - 8)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
has been manifested very beautifully in this Surah (Chapter). Some of them are appended below, so that it should be studied thoughtfully once again keeping these points in view, and until those are not understood thoroughly, one should continue trying to understand them, and then explanation of such hints should be searched during daily recitation, with which entire Glorious Qur’an is full.
· The skies, the earth and all those things, which these contain, have been created by Allah Almighty and He is Who brings them up. Therefore, the human being should bow only before Him and neither there should be any hope and nor be frightened from anyone except Him.
· Noble Qur’an is the Scripture of Allah Almighty and it contains entire laws and complete code of life for all the people until expiry of the entire world, for every time. There is a great danger for them, who disobey and do not follow its Revelations. To frighten from the result of disobedience, the Messenger of Allah Almighty, Muhammad (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him) has been ordered by revealing upon Him this Word: Go and deliver Its Message to all the people, so that they should go upon Straight Path having fear and be saved from the destruction. This very duty rests also upon the nation of Last Messenger (Muslim Ummah).
· Holy Qur’an preaches for that same Religion, which was established in the beginning of human life, and the Messengers and Prophets (peace be upon Them) used to come during every time and at every place for spreading and teaching its regulations and instructions. In this connection, Holy Qur’an is the last Scripture, revealed for the guidance of humankind, and until the world is established, complete guidance exists in It.
· None has any power to make the Divine Law and establish It; that is to say; the Religion. Neither any individual can fix any deed compulsory (either for himself or for others) according to own desires and nor can forbid anyone from any work. Its straight and simple meaning is that “Making anything lawful or forbidden is in the Power of Allah Almighty”, no humankind can interfere in it. However, those people who have perfect knowledge of the Religion and who have sincerity and are pure from selfishness, they can carry on the Commands of Allah Almighty in reasonable form according to occasion, on the condition that. Islamic spirit stands firm and no interference takes place in the advisable customs.
· It is the Islamic spirit that everything should be for the sake of Allah Almighty and for acquiring His Willingness. None should reap any kind of unlawful advantage from anyone. Neither anyone should trouble and nor press any other. Take care of Justice in every matter and be saved from tyranny. Any such work should not be committed, due to which, any person is somehow tortured or damaged.
The Advisable Customs are those deeds, which have been determined by the Messenger of Allah Almighty (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him) Himself and which are ongoing continuously with effect from fourteen centuries, and upon which, the entire Muslims have been using to act regularly in every time. That is to say; form, time, terms and conditions, cleanliness and method of the prayer, number of rak-‘aat (standing erect for the recitation of a portion of the Holy Qur’an and bowing of the head and body in prayer, Sajuud – bowing so as to touch the ground with the forehead in adoration, and Qa’-dah – sitting position for reciting Tashah-had), quantity of Zakaah (poor-due) and method of its payment and collection, time and method of fasting, time of pilgrimage and its method. These four things have been going on constantly. No one has any right to change them. In the same manner, there is a standard of morality and mutual affairs, which has been established by Messenger of Allah Almighty (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him). These cannot be changed too. Keeping regard of all these matters, those persons, who are righteous, sincere, familiar with the law and shariah can make timely codes of issues, upon which, shura council of alike persons are agreed. These all matters are understandable from this verse.
Quran Chapter 15 – 42 to 44 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1670) درس قرآن The Froward, who follow Iblis Surah ‘Al-Hijr - (The Rocky ...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
Quran Chptr 10-69&70 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1305) - درس قرآن World’s portion is for irreligious people Surah YUUNUS - 10 (...
Quran Chptr 10-36 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1278) - درس قرآن The fruit of haste is repentance Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) BisMI...