27. O ye who believe! Betray not Allah and His Messenger, nor knowingly betray your trusts.
28. And know that your possessions and your children are a test, and that with Allah is immense reward.
27. Yaaa-‘ayyu-hallaziina ‘aamanuu laa takhuu-nUllaaha war-Rasuula wa takhuu-nuuu ‘amaanaa-tikum wa ‘antum ta’-lamuun.
28. Wa’-lamuuu ‘annamaaa ‘amwaa-lukum wa ‘awlaadu-kum fitna-tunw-wa ‘annAllaaha ‘indahuuu ‘ajrun ‘aziim.
Sunday, March 27, 2016
Lesson # 996 - Respect of the Religious Law
Lesson # 996 from Noble Quran
Surah ‘ANFAAL (SPOILS OF WAR) – Chapter – 8)
Stage – 2, Verses – 27 & 28 of 75, Section – 3 of 10 (Part - 9)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
When you have learnt the respect of the Law and acknowledged the Commands of God Almighty and His Messenger (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him), then you should care that “Betray not the Trust”. If you have meditated in the meanings of trust and breach of trust, which have been explained in the previous lesson, then you will be able to understand well that the trust is such attribute of the mankind, due to which, confidence and faith in one another arises, and everyone have faith about the another that he will deceive me never and nor will do wrong with me (neither in front of me and nor behind me).
It is first duty of every human being; when they are living altogether that; he should produce feelings of placing the confidence (on him) in the hearts of others, i.e. the people should set up their trust in him. The individual who will believe in Allah Almighty and His Messenger (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him), and who will abide by Their Commands essentially, wholeheartedly and sincerely, apparently and spiritually, will bear in mind the religious law i.e. prescribed regulations; in his deeds, will be saved from the tricks of badness and evil thoughts; considering in his heart that God Almighty witnesses, certainly he will think about his trust.
Being bound of the law is called religion. When someone accepts the religion, he makes a vow with God Almighty that he will obey His Commands heartily. That person who affirms that he is religious but he does not perceive that he has promised along with acceptance that he would remain obedient of the commands of Allah Almighty, in fact; he is not religious, because perception of that covenant is necessary along with being a religious person.
The first command of the religion is that you should dwell in such manner that the people should have trust in your every deed every time and become entirely fearless from it that you can deceive them any time. It is the sign of Belief and that individual who lives as it; is a believer. How can this trust be established? For this purpose; it is necessary that one should never betray in the trust. Some examples are given below from which it will be clear: what is the trust and how is it betrayed?
1. When an individual lives with any other, that other person expects that the individual will neither trouble, nor deceive him and nor will have faith in the hearsay about him. Till that time he does not know by experience that “I am really wrong”. This expectation of the other person is a trust with the one. If he will do against this expectation; he will commit breach of trust.
2. Society expects from every person that he/she will vote at the time of election in favor of only such individual whom he will consider that he is able to do that work for which he is being selected. If someone will not fulfill this expectation he will be guilty of embezzlement.
3. It is expected from every individual that he/she will not regard even own members of the family at the time of justice. If anyone does so; that betrays.
It is commanded in the verse that the cause of embezzlement is love of children and greed of wealth. With your effort, you should not let this love lead. God Almighty will give you immense reward for it. You will live with respect in the world as well as reach the success in the Hereafter too.
Quran Chapter 12 – 108 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1549) - درس قرآن Clear instructions Surah Yuusuf (Joseph) - 12 ‘A-‘uu-...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
Quran Chptr 10-24b (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1262) - درس قرآن Beauty of this life Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) BisMillaahir-Rahmaan...
Quran Chptr 10-69&70 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1305) - درس قرآن World’s portion is for irreligious people Surah YUUNUS - 10 (...