29. So Allah sufficeth as a witness between us and you, that we were unaware of your worship.
30. There doth every soul experience that which it did aforetime, and they are returned unto Allah, their real Lord, and that which they used to invent hath failed them.
29. Fakafaa Billaahi Shahii-dam-bayna-naa wa bayna-kum ‘in-kunnaa ‘an ‘ibaada-tikum lagaa-filiin.
30. Hunaa-lika tabluu kullu nafsim-maaa ‘aslafat wa rud-duuu ‘ilAllaahi Maw-laa-hu-mul-Haqqi wa zalla ‘anhum-maa kaanuu yaf-taruun.
Friday, November 18, 2016
Your deities are unaware of your worship - Quran Chptr 10-29&30 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1269)-درس قرآن
Quran Chptr 10-29&30 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1269)-درس قرآن
Your deities are unaware of your worship
Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH)
In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Tabluu – (will experience, see), the word balaa-‘un is also from the same kind which has been used at many places earlier. It means “experiment, test, trial and examination” whether that is by means of any calamity or blessings of heaven. Baluu means “to examine a thing by topsy-turvy carefully and know its reality”.
It is commanded: The gods of the polytheists will say to them on the Day of Resurrection! Allah is Witness that we are speaking the truth. God preserve us from it, we did never say to you that you should worship to us because we are not able to be a worshiped. Allah Almighty is Aware of our condition. He knows very well that we were not aware of it that you used to adore of us.
After hearing the above mentioned statement of their deities, the eyes of the idolaters will be opened. Then they will have no doubt in it that their Creator, Lord, God and Master is only One Allah Almighty. They will think: Choosing others as Worshiped was our misunderstanding and misapprehension. Really! They did never say! Adore to us. We are your worshiped. Moreover, they did not know that verily we have made them our worshiped. Therefore, those entire deeds which we committed due to misunderstanding, have been useless, on the contrary, those deeds have become punishment for our life today (Doomsday).
Accordingly, their all such imaginations that “such a one god works for us, so and so god is useful in this confusion” will be mixed up. Save Allah Almighty, there will be no supporter.
Quran Chapter 16 – 103 & 104 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1765) درس قرآن Where there is will there is a way Suratun-Nahl - (T...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...