Lesson # 1052 - The Triumphant people
20. Those who have believed, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah’s Way are of much greater worth in Allah’s sight. And these are they who are triumphant.
21. Their Lord giveth them good tidings of mercy from Him, and acceptance, and Gardens where enduring pleasure will be theirs-
22. Therein they will abide for ever. Lo! with Allah there is immense reward.
20. ‘Alla-ziina ‘aamanuu wa haajaruu wa jaahaduu fii Sabii-LIllaahi bi-‘amwaa-lihim wa ‘anfu-sihim ‘a’-zamu darajatan ‘indAllaah. Wa ‘ulaaa-‘ika humul- faaa-‘izuun.
21. Yubash-shiruhum Rabbuhum- bi-rahmatim-minHu wa riz-waaninw-wa Jannaatil-lahum fiihaa na-‘iimum-muqiim.
22. Khaa-lidiina fiihaaa ‘abadaa. ‘InnAllaaha ‘indahuuu ‘ajrun ‘aziim.