Lesson # 1098 - To escape by breaking all barriers
55. So let not their riches nor their children marvel thee (O Muhammad). Allah thereby intendeth but to punish them in the life of the world and that their souls shall pass away while they are disbelievers.
56. And they swear by Allah that they are in truth of you, when they are not of you, but they are folk who are afraid.
57. Had they but found a refuge, or caverns, or a place to enter, they sure had resorted thither swift as runaways.
55. Falaa tu’-jibka ‘amwaalu-hum wa laa ‘awlaa-duhum. ‘Innamaa yurii-dUllaahu liyu-‘azzibahum- bihaa fil-hayaatid-dunyaa wa taz-haqa ‘anfu-suhum wa hum kaafiruun.
56. Wa yahli-fuuna BIllaahi ‘innahum laminkum. Wa maa hum-minkum wa laa-kinna-hum qawmuny-yafraquun.
57. Law yaji-duuna malja-‘an- ‘aw magaaraatin ‘aw mudda-khalal-la-wallaw ‘ilayhi wa hum yajma-huun.