78. Know they not that Allah knoweth their hidden secret and their whispering, secret and that Allah is the Knower of Things Hidden.
79. Those who point at such of the believers as give the alms willingly and such as can find naught to give but their endeavours, and deride them. Allah (Himself) derideth them; and theirs will be a painful doom.
78. ‘Alam ya’-lamuuu ‘annAllaaha ya’-lamu sirra-hum wa naj-waahum wa ‘annAllaaha ‘Allaamul-guyuub.
79. ‘Allaziina yalmi-zuunal-mut-tawwi-‘iina minal- Mu’-miniina fis-sadaqaati wallaziina laa yajiduuna ‘illaa juhdahum fa-yaskharuuna minhum. Sakhi-rAllaahu minhum wa lahum ‘azaabun ‘aliim.
Friday, August 19, 2016
Lesson # 1114 - Symbol of hypocrisy
Lesson # 1114 from Holy Qur-’aan
Symbol of hypocrisy
Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapter – 9)
Stage – 2, Verses – 78 & 79 of 129, Section – 10 of 16 (Part – 10)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
‘Al-mut-tawwi-‘iina – (giving alms with open heart, being generous), this word is plural of mutawwi-‘un. Its origin is taw’. Taw’ means “to perform any work wholeheartedly and pleasantly whether that is not incumbent”. ‘Ittawwa-‘un is another form of tatawwa-‘un, and this word has passed in Surah ‘Al-Baqarah.
Specific recognition of the Hypocrites is that they want to keep good their apparent conduct; so that everyone remain happy from them. And apparently; by keeping all people satisfied, they prepare extreme schemes of evil against any individual or people.
When their planning is disclosed, then they appease the opponents by wheedling. But they consider that they have kept them befooled, and their hidden secrets cannot be known by anyone. Only Allah Almighty is Aware of their hidden secrets.
It has been commanded in this verse that those people do not believe in Allah Almighty, because they are fearless that nobody knows their hidden secrets. While; only Allah Almighty knows that which is hidden in the hearts and they have denied Him, then from whom they would have to fear? Backbiting against the people should be their habit in such circumstances.
Therefore, the Hypocrites say about them who give alms with open heart that “They have lost their senses. They die for celebrity show and wish that they should be praised”. And whoever gives alms in accordance with his extent, they say about him: Applying blood on body, he considers “My name is included in martyrs”.
Those people should understand carefully that Allah Almighty has loosened them. He knows their secrets and consequently they will be seized in severe torment, but they have been deceived from apparent condition of the world and do not know that they have been cutting their own root.
Quran Chapter 16 – 63 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1730) درس قرآن Satan made their deeds fair-seeming Suratun-Nahl - (The Bee) -...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...