94. And if thou (O Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We have revealed unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee; so be not thou of the waverers-
95. And be not thou of those who deny the Revelations of Allah, for then thou will be of the losers.
94. Fa-‘in kunta fii shakkim-mim-maaa ‘anzalNaaa ‘ilay-ka fas-‘alil-laziina yaq-ra-‘uunal- Kitaaba min- qablik. Laqad jaaa-‘akal-Haqqu mir-Rabbika falaa takuu-nanna minal-mum-tariin.
95. Wa laa takuu-nanna minal-laziina kazza-buu bi-‘Aayaa-Tillaahi fata-kuuna minal-khaasiriin.
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Questioning those who read the Scripture - Quran Chptr 10-94&95 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1325)-درس قرآن
Quran Chptr 10-94&95 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1325)-درس قرآن
Questioning those who read the Scripture
Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
The human being should make his faith strong and remove own doubts which are in the heart. Its method is that he should ask from those who know; and continue his effort of asking until his faith does not become strong; that yes! This manner is correct; which I wish to learn.
Aim of this verse is to cause to learn that one should ask from the knowers and skilled persons in the matter in which one desires to inquire fully. Regarding the religion, those people who have read in the previous Books; circumstances of the Scriptures of Allah Almighty and stories of Prophets and Messengers (peace be upon them), from them, the Believers can describe that Allah Almighty has sent Messengers (peace be upon them) before this time and they caused to draw attention of the people unto the Revelations of Allah Almighty.
The individual who leaves so much big matter considering it ordinary, and does not try to believe in the last Messenger (grace, glory, blessing and peace be upon Him) and Holy Qur’aan by asking from those who know, he is careless from the duty of humanity. It is duty of every mankind that they should acquire knowledge, and with the help of knowledge they should produce themselves Belief in Holy Qur’aan.
Those people who consider that the Revelations of Allah Almighty are useless; they will be losers in the world and in the Hereafter. Sometimes the science is taught wrong also and the people have faith in it, but actual science is that by which the belief in the Revelations of Allah Almighty is acquired.
Quran Chapter 16 – 63 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1730) درس قرآن Satan made their deeds fair-seeming Suratun-Nahl - (The Bee) -...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...