Friday, July 31, 2020

Searching own worldly companion - Quran Chapter 37: 54 to 57 (Pt-23, Stg-6) (L-2759) درس قرآن



Quran Chapter 37: 54 to 57 (Pt-23, Stg-6) (L-2759) درس قرآن

Searching own worldly companion

Chapter “Saaaffaat” - (Those who set the Ranks) – 37

‘A-‘uu-zu  Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
 (I seek refuge in Allaah from Satan the outcast)

Bis-Millaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.

(In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful)

قَالَ هَلْ أَنتُم مُّطَّلِعُونَ   54  
فَٱطَّلَعَ فَرَءَاهُ فِى سَوَآءِ ٱلْجَحِيمِ   55  
قَالَ تَٱللَّهِ إِن كِدتَّ لَتُرْدِينِ   56  
وَلَوْلَا نِعْمَةُ رَبِّى لَكُنتُ مِنَ ٱلْمُحْضَرِينَ 57  
                                       
54.  He saith: Will ye look?

55.  Then looketh he and seeth him in the depth of Hell.

56.  He saith: By Allah, thou verily didst all but cause my ruin-

57.  And had it not been for the Favour of my Lord, I too had been of those haled forth (to doom).
54.  Qaala  hal  ‘antum-muttali-‘uun.

55.  Fattala-‘a  fara-‘aahu  fii  sawaa-’il-Jahiim.

56.  Qaala  Tallaahi  ‘in  kitta  laturdiin.

57.  Wa  law-laa  Ni’-matu  Rabbii  lakuntu  minal-muhzariin.

Commentary

‘In – (verily, almost), this word is abbreviation of ‘inna here.

Laturdiini – (of course, you ruined me), actually this word is laturdiinii. La, which is in the beginning, that means “certainly, of course, positively”. The word turdii has come out from ‘iraadaa-‘un, its origin is radii which means “to fall down in a pit. ‘Irdaa-‘un is transitive from the same, which means “to throw someone in any pit, which aims “to ruin, to destroy”.

Then he will say to his companions in Paradise: We should have a look that where he is and exists in which condition. After that, he will look and find that his worldly comrade, who used to make him fool due to having belief in the Day of Resurrection, will be visible in the very middle of the Fire. At that time, he will perceive wholly that he has entirely been saved from a great danger. It will come out from his mouth without deeming: How much it is good for me that I have been saved from your misleading, otherwise I also would have been suffering like you. You tried your best to push me into the terrible pit.

If I had followed you; I too would have been burning in the Fire like you. I am very thankful to my Lord Who saved me from your deception. It is His bounty and great favor that I am safe, otherwise I also would have been seized like you, produced in His Court and had deserved the same punishment.

Transliterated Holy Qur’aan in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif). https://youtu.be/r_iiGsG1-wE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Commentary on Last Scripture

Commentary on Last Scripture Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons from Chapters: 1.’Al -Faatihah ...