8. How (can there be any treaty for the others) when, if they have the upper hand of you, they regard neither ties of kinship nor any pact in respect of you? They satisfy you with their mouths, while their hearts refuse. And most of them are wrongdoers.
9. They have purchased with the Revelations of Allah a little gain, so they debar (men) from His Way. Lo! Evil is that which they are wont to do.
8. Kayfa wa ‘iny-yaz-haruu ‘alay-kum laa yar-qubuu fii-kum ‘illanw-wa laa zimmah. Yurzuu-nakum- bi-‘afwaa-hi-him- wa ta’-baa quluu-buhum. Wa ‘aksaruhum faasiquun.
9. ‘Ish-taraw bi-‘Aayaa-tIllaahi samanan- qaliilan- fasadduu ‘an-SabiiliH. ‘Inna-hum saaa-‘a maa kaanuu ya’-maluun.
Monday, May 30, 2016
Lesson # 1041 - Purchasing with the Revelations of God a little gain
Lesson # 1041 from Noble Quran
Purchasing with the Revelations of God a little gain
Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapter – 9)
Stage – 2, Verses – 8 & 9 of 129, Section – 2 of 16 (Part – 10)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
‘Iny-yaz-haruu – (if they have the upper hand of you), the origin of this word is zaharun. Zaharun means “to prevail over someone”. This word is used also for the back, the loins, the back part, so, for the word “overcoming” this meaning is suitable too, because sitting on the back of an animal means “to get an opportunity over it, to get the upper hand”.
‘Illan – (this Arabic word is used for nearness, relationship, kinship, affinity, connection, kindred, friendship, articles of agreement etc.)
It is commanded that there is no form of a treaty of alliance with these idolaters. Until they are under influence, they make articles of agreement apparently. But when and where they prevail over you a little, then they regard neither the ties of kinship, nor friendship and nor consider it necessary to abide by the terms of treaty; which they made with you. They try their best to molest you without leaving any stone unturned.
Their hearty enmity blooms and they grip up their loins for causing trouble by all means. That enmity, malice and hatred has been filled in their hearts against you which they had from the first day, and cause of which is not any other than it that they wish to drive you only according to their way. And they cannot bear it that you choose any new Way of life, whether that is the best in accordance with the human sense.
Stubbornness has taken place in their hearts, so they cannot agree to live together with you mutually. In addition, maximum of them are those people for whom there is no resistance to prevent them from the evil deeds. Their nature is bad. Ethical standards do not exist into them. They are unable to distinguish among the good and the bad. They have ruined their conscience and promoted immorality fearless.
They have sacrificed those Revelations on their temporary worldly benefits, which have come from God Almighty for the guidance of human being, and their main object is no other save it that they should prevent the people from God’s prescribed Way. They have been persisted in their own words. But the fact is that they have been committing bad whatever they are doing; and their retribution (punishment) will be according to their wicked deeds.
Quran Chapter 16 – 103 & 104 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1765) درس قرآن Where there is will there is a way Suratun-Nahl - (T...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...