112. (Triumphant) are those who turn repentant (to Allah), those who serve (Him), those who praise (Him), those who journey (in the earth), those who bow down, those who fall prostrate, (in worship), those who enjoin the right and who forbid the wrong and those who guard the limits of Allah. And give glad tidings to Believers.
112. ‘At-Taaa-‘ibuunal- ‘aabi-duunal- haami-duunas- saaa-‘ihuunar- raaki-‘uunas- saaji-duunal- ‘aami-ruuna bil-ma’-ruufi wannaa-huuna ‘anil-munkari wal-haafi-zuuna li-huduu-Dillaah. Wa bash-shiril- Mu’-miniin.
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Lesson # 1146 - One is seller and One is Purchaser
Lesson # 1146 from Holy Qur-’aan
One is seller and One is Purchaser
Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapter – 9)
Stage – 2, Verse – 112 of 129, Section – 14 of 16 (Part – 11)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Saaa-‘ihuuna – (pilgrims, wayfarers, travelers), this word is a subject and plural of saaa-‘ih from the word siaa-hat. Siaa-hat means “walking about hither and thither”. Great travelers do not stay anywhere permanently, but keep wandering in cities and countries. Therefore, they do not have any firm relationship with any individual anywhere. It aims that the Muslim does not establish permanent relationship with the world and lives like wayfarers.
It was explained in the previous verse that the matter of a Believer with Allah Almighty is as “One is seller and One is purchaser”. The Believer sells his life and wealth to Allah Almighty and He purchases it, and as its price; He gives the Believer “Paradise in the Hereafter”. After purchasing life and wealth of the Believer, Allah Almighty lets remained it with him, with the condition that “whenever he will be asked to expend it, he will expend it unhesitatingly according to God’s commandment, and he will not care of living or dying and being a poor.
It has been narrated in this verse that in such Believer, whosoever makes this kind of bargain with Allah Almighty wholeheartedly, following attributes are born:
· He repents immediately if erred.
· He remains busy in the service (worship) of Allah Almighty.
· He praises Allah Almighty with his tongue, conduct and style.
· He considers that he is a great traveler and wayfarer in the world, and reaps advantage from worldly things as and when required; like them but remains without connection from them.
· He bow down before Allah Almighty with humility and falls prostrate.
· He enjoins the right and forbids the wrong.
· He guards the limits of Allah Almighty and does not cross them in any matter.
Those people who make such bargain with Allah Almighty and remain firm on above mentioned attributes, are however, Believers. It is being commanded to the Messenger of God Almighty (SallAllaahu alayHi wa AaliHii Wasallam) that he should give glad tidings to such Believers “and they will be successful in the both Worlds”.
The reality of the Religion (Islam) has been manifested completely in above mentioned two verses (111 & 112). After drawing full plan regarding “how the religious people live in this world” has been produced before us. The individual, who desires to understand Islam, should meditate in these verses.
Quran Chapter 12 – 110 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1551) - درس قرآن Safety of the Righteous Surah Yuusuf (Joseph) - 12 ‘A...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
Quran Chptr 10-24b (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1262) - درس قرآن Beauty of this life Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) BisMillaahir-Rahmaan...
Quran Chptr 10-69&70 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1305) - درس قرآن World’s portion is for irreligious people Surah YUUNUS - 10 (...