(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast.)
(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful.)
96. Then, when the bearer of glad tidings came, he laid it on his face and he became a seer once more. He said: Said I not unto you that I know from Allah that which ye know not?
97. They said: O our father! Ask forgiveness of our sins for us, for lo! We were sinful.
98. He said: I shall ask forgiveness for you of my Lord. Lo! He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.
96. Falammaaa ‘an- jaaa-‘al-bashiiru ‘alqaahu ‘alaa waj-hi-hii far-tadda basiiraa. Qaala ‘alam ‘aqul-lakum, ‘Inniii ‘a’-lamu minAllaahi maa laa ta’-lamuun.
97. Qaaluu yaaa-‘abaa-nas-tagfir lanaa zunuu-banaaa ‘in-naa kunnaa khaati-‘iin.
98. Qaala sawfa ‘astag-firu lakum Rabbii. ‘Inna-Huu Hu-wal-Gafuurur-Rahiim.