38. Tell those who disbelieve that if they cease (from persecution of believers) that which is past will be forgiven them; but if they return (thereto) then the example of the men of old hath already gone (before them, for a warning).
39. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do.
40. And if they turn away, then know that Allah is your Befriender. A Transcendent Patron, and a Transcendent Helper!
38. Qul-lillaziina kafaruuu ‘iny-yan-tahuu yugfar lahum-maa qad salaf. Wa ‘iny-ya-‘uu-duu faqad mazat Sunnatul-‘awwa-liin.
39. Wa qaati-luu-hum hattaa laa takuuna fit-natunw-wa yakuunad-Diinu kulluhuu LIllaah. Fa-‘inin-tahaw fa-‘innAllaaha bimaa ya’-maluuna Basiir.
40. Wa ‘in- ta-wal-law fa’-lamuuu ‘annAllaaha Mawlaakum. Ni’-mal- Mawlaa wa Ni’-man-Nasiir.
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Lesson # 1002 - A Transcendent Patron and a Transcendent Helper
Lesson # 1002 from Noble Quran
A Transcendent Patron and a Transcendent Helper
Surah ‘ANFAAL (SPOILS OF WAR) – Chapter – 8)
Stage – 2, Verses – 38 to 40 of 75, Section – 5 of 10 (Part - 9)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Fit-natun – (persecution), meaning of this word has been explained in previous lessons. Here it aims “the riot and the disorder”.
Diinun and Hukmun – there are many meanings of the word Diinun, which have been described previously. This word has come in the first Chapter (Surah ‘Al-Faatihah) and after that; at many places. Its meanings have been taken at every place according to the occasion. Here it means “The way of conduct and behavior” which is established by the influence of great people of the nation. The aim of using this word here is that the method of conduct of the human being should be as it has been prescribed by God Almighty and He has guided instead of obeying the command of any other contrary to His obedience.
It is commanded that the Messenger (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him) should say to those who disbelieve that if they will abstain from wicked deeds and cease from persecution of Muslims, then their past entire evil deeds and sins will be forgiven. But if they returned (carried on persecuting the believers) then they should bear in mind that they will be punished with the same; which they have tasted in the past.
The Believers are being commanded that they should be ready in all respect to fight against them until they are inclined for mischief, disorder and riot, and till the time; their manners do not become in accord with the correct way entirely for which Allah Almighty has instructed strictly Himself.
If they accept, you should not say to them about anything and the matter should be left for the final decision of God Almighty. But if they deny and continue persecuting; then oppose them face to face and fight them. And you should remember that Allah Almighty is your Best Supporting Friend, and except Him; there can be no other transcendent patron and transcendent helper of yours.
Quran Chapter 16 – 63 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1730) درس قرآن Satan made their deeds fair-seeming Suratun-Nahl - (The Bee) -...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...