52. (Their way is) as the way of Pharaoh’s folk and those before them. They disbelieved the Revelations of Allah, and Allah took them in their sins. Lo! Allah is Strong, Severe in punishment.
53. That is because Allah never changeth the grace He hath bestowed on any people until they first change it themselves and (that is) because Allah is Hearer, Knower.
52. Kada’-bi ‘aali Fir-‘awna, wallaziina min qablihim. Kafaruu bi-‘AayaatIllaahi fa-‘akhaza-humUllaahu bi-zunuu-bi-him. ‘InnAllaaha Qa-wiyyun- Shadiidul- ‘iqaab.
53. Zaalika bi-‘annAllaaha lam yaku mugayyiran-ni’-matan ‘an-‘amahaa ‘alaa qawmin hat-taa yugay-yi-ruu maa bi-‘anfu-sihim. Wa ‘annAllaaha Samii-‘un ‘Aliim.
Monday, April 25, 2016
Lesson # 1012 - Disbelief in the Revelations of God
Lesson # 1012 from Noble Quran
Disbelief in the Revelations of God
Surah ‘ANFAAL (SPOILS OF WAR) – Chapter – 8)
Stage – 2, Verses – 52 & 53 of 75, Section – 7 of 10 (Part - 10)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
‘Aali Fir-‘awna – ‘aal means family members, kinsfolk and relatives, colleagues and tribe etc. Believers and followers of someone are also called his ‘Aal. It has been used here for the same meanings.
Behavior of the idolaters of Makkah was described in the previous verses. It has been commanded in this verse that Pharaoh, his nation and followers were also of the same category. It is not fixed on Pharaoh only. Before that nation, all those people; who were rebellious, their behavior was the same.
It is commanded that these people have been going on the same way; which was adopted by the people of Pharaoh and before them; entire refractory people and infidels. They did not obey those commands which were revealed by God Almighty; care of His Prophets and Messengers (peace be upon Them); and opposed Them openly.
Messenger (peace be upon Him) said: Be not proud of wealth and property, power and authority, Army and munitions. They said: Bravo! Our entire works are managed with these worldly things. What should we do if we leave them? At last, when their insurrection increased much; then one day, Allah Almighty sent down his punishment on them due to their errors.
Understand it well that God Almighty never changes the grace, which He has bestowed on any people; until they first disobey His commands and go astray from His prescribed path. He hears of everyone and knows the circumstances of everyone. And their evil thoughts and errors are the reason of bringing calamities on them. This shows that everything depends on intention and belief.
Khuda ne aaj tak us qawm ki haalat nahin badly
Na ho jis ko khial khud apni haalat ke badlne ka
(God did not change the condition of a people until today,
who do not think to change their condition at their own).
Quran Chapter 16 – 102 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1764) درس قرآن How God sends His Word Suratun-Nahl - (The Bee) - 16 ‘A-‘u...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...