1. Alif. Lam. Ra. These are Verses of the Wise Scripture.
2. It is a wonder for mankind that We have inspired a man among them, saying: Warn mankind and bring unto those who believe the good tidings that they have a sure footing with their Lord? The disbelievers say: Lo! This is a manifest wizard.
1. ’Alif. Laaam Raa. Tilka ‘Aayaatul-Kitaabil-Hakiim.
2. ‘A-kaana linnaasi ‘ajaban ‘an ‘aw-haynaaa ‘ilaa rajulim-minhum ‘an ‘anzi-rinnaasa wa basshshiril-laziina ‘aamanuuu ‘anna lahum qadama Sid-qin ‘inda Rabbi-him. Qaalal-Kaafi-ruuna ‘inna haazaa lasaa-hirum-mubiin.
Sunday, October 16, 2016
Qruan Chptr 10:1&2 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1236)-درس قرآن A wonder for mankind
Qruan Chptr 10:1&2 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1236)-درس قرآن
A wonder for mankind
Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
‘Al-Hakiim – (The Wise, matured), it is a tense of adjective, origin of which is ha-ka-ma. Famous words from this origin are hakam, hikmat and hakim etc. and these are in use commonly. The meanings of “maturity, confirmation and strength” exist into all these words, which are; actual meanings of its origin. Therefore, meanings of Hakiim are “such strong, matured and wise opinion or thing, in which; there is no fear of changing due to internal weakness, until any stronger, more matured and wiser thing or opinion appears against it and the change takes place in it.
Qadama Sid-qin – (qadama means – a step), because by stepping out; one has to move forth, so, other meaning of it is “promotion, success and higher rank”, because for this purpose, going ahead is compulsory. Sidq means “the truth”, but it is used for “solid, strong and friendship” also.
Quran Chapter 16 – 102 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1764) درس قرآن How God sends His Word Suratun-Nahl - (The Bee) - 16 ‘A-‘u...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...