16. Say: If Allah had so willed I should not have recited it to you nor would He have made it known to you. I dwelt among you a whole lifetime before it (came to me). Have ye then no sense?
17. Who doeth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie concerning Allah and denieth His Revelations? Lo! The guilty never are successful.
16. Qul-law shaaa-‘Allaahu maa talaw-tuhuu ‘alaykum wa laaa ‘adraa-kum- bih. Faqad la-bistu fiikum ‘umuram-min- qab-lih. ‘Afalaa ta’-qiluun.
17. Faman ‘azlamu mimma-niftaraa ‘alAllaahi kaziban ‘aw kazzaba bi-‘Aayaa-tiH. ‘Inna-huu laa yuflihul-mujri-muun.
Sunday, October 30, 2016
The guilty never are successful - Quran Chptr 10-16&17 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1250)-درس قرآن
Quran Chptr 10-16&17 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1250)-درس قرآن
The guilty never are successful
Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Talaw-tu – (I should not have recited it), it is past tense, which has been derived from the word tilaawatun. Tilaawatun means “to recite). Usually this word is used for the recitation of Holy Qur’aan.
‘Adraa – (to make something known, to inform, to warn, to show, to caution), it is also past tense from the word ‘idraa-‘un. Its origin is da-ra-ya, which has been derived from diraayatun. Diraayatun means “to understand, to know”. Its transitive is ‘Idraa-‘un which means “to cause to understand, to inform”.
Allah Almighty commands to His Prophet (SallAllaahu Alayhi Wa Aalihii wassallam): You should say to the idolaters that “neither have I compiled it and nor can do so. It has been inspired in Me (SallAllaahu Alayhi Wa Aalihii wassallam) by Allah Almighty. If He had not so willed He should neither have guided Me (SallAllaahu Alayhi Wa Aalihii wassallam) to recite it before you and nor would He have made; about its contents; known to you.
You know it very well that I had been dwelling among you for forty years before Islam. And you are well aware of it also that neither any individual taught Me (SallAllaahu Alayhi Wa Aalihii wassallam) writing and nor reading. How can it be possible that an uneducated and illiterate person writes suddenly such eloquent and elegant book? Think for a while. These Revelations have been revealed by Allah Almighty which you falsify. Therefore, it means that there is no any other bigger tyrant and guilty than you. The guilty person can never see the face of success.
Quran Chapter 16 – 103 & 104 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1765) درس قرآن Where there is will there is a way Suratun-Nahl - (T...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...