9. Lo! Those who believe and do good works, their Lord guideth them by their faith. Rivers will flow beneath them in the Gardens of Delight.
10. Their Prayer therein will be: Glory be to Thee. O Allah! And their greeting therein will be: Peace. And the conclusion of their prayer will be: Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.
9. ‘Innal-laziina ‘aamanuu wa ‘amilus-saali-haati yahdii-him Rabbu-hum- bi-‘iimaani-him. Tajrii min- tahti-himul-‘anhaaru fii Jannaatin-na-‘iim.
10. Da’-waa-hum fiihaa Sub-haana-kAllaahum-ma wa tahiyya-tuhum fiihaa Salaam. Wa ‘aakhiru da’-waa-hum ‘anil-Hamdu Lillaahi Rabbil-‘Aala-miin.
Saturday, October 22, 2016
Flowing Rivers in Gardens of Delight - Quran Chptr 10-9&10 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1243)-درس قرآن
Quran Chptr 10-9&10 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1243)-درس قرآن
Flowing Rivers in Gardens of Delight
Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
By observing the creatures according to previous verses, it has been determined compulsory that the human being should know Allah Almighty. And it has been commanded clearly that those people who did not know their Creator, but considered that only this world is everything, and passed their lives; being entangled in wickedness, fun and sport in this world, their deeds will carry and cast them into the Fire.
Manifest decision of Holy Qur’aan has been described in this verse that such people who will abide by the prescribed Laws of the Religion; after having belief in Allah Almighty, they will derive benefits in all respect.
Those people who obey the Commandments of Allah Almighty after knowing Him, their abode after death will be first class dwelling places; in which; best things will exist for their use, and Gardens of Delight, underneath which Rivers will be flowing. They will live in peace and safety in the Hereafter for ever, will be very thankful to Allah Almighty, will be praying: Glory be to Thee, our Lord! And they will reside there with pleasure. There will be no dissatisfaction, quarrel or dispute among them. All occupants of the Paradise will be happy and their greeting with one another will be “Peace”.
Quran Chapter 16 – 63 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1730) درس قرآن Satan made their deeds fair-seeming Suratun-Nahl - (The Bee) -...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...