13. We destroyed the generations before you when they did wrong; and their Messengers (from Allah) came unto them with clear proofs (of His Sovereignty) but they would not believe. Thus do We reward the guilty folk.
14. Then We appointed you viceroys in the earth after them, that We might see how ye behave.
13. Wa laqad ‘ahlaq-Nal-quruuna min qabli-kum lammaa zala-muu, wa jaaa-‘at-hum Rusuluhum bil- Bayyi-naati wa maa kaanuu li-yu’-minuu. Kazaalika Najzil-qawmal-mujrimiin.
14. Summa ja-‘alNaakum khalaaa-‘ifa fil-‘arzi mim-ba’-di-him linanzura kayfa ta’-maluun.
Thursday, October 27, 2016
Who wrongs, is ruined - Quran Chptr 10-13&14 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1247)-درس قرآن
Quran Chptr 10-13&14 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1247)-درس قرآن
Who wrongs, is ruined
Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
It is commanded that We have established this manner in the world that the disobedient people are loosened, and for causing to understand them about the Right Path, the Messengers (peace be upon Them) are appointed from them. When even then, they do not refrain from wicked deeds and their eyes are not opened, any heavenly misfortune is sent down on them and they are ruined.
According to the same established order, O the people of Arab: Listen to it and cause to hear the entire world that We destroyed many generations and folks before you, because they had gripped up their loins on tyrannizing and did not refrain from wickedness and immortality.
But it did not happen at once; moreover, at first; Our Messengers (peace be upon them) used to come unto them with Our Revelations and showed them clear proofs, so that they should know that really; they are Messengers of Allah Almighty. Then when notwithstanding, they did not believe and remained entangled in their inebriety, then Our wrath was sent down on them and they were ruined. It is custom with Us to punish the guilty people.
After their destruction, now We have peopled you on the earth. We shall observe; whether you adopt the rebellion also like them or straight way; go forth on the Right Path, for which Our Messenger (grace, blessings and peace of Allah on Him) has guided you.
Quran Chapter 16 – 103 & 104 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1765) درس قرآن Where there is will there is a way Suratun-Nahl - (T...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...