19. Who debar (men) from the Way of Allah and would have it crooked, and who are disbelievers in the Hereafter.
20. Such will not escape in the earth, nor have they any protecting friends beside Allah. For them the torment will be double. They could not bear to hear, and they used not to see.
19. ‘Allaziina yasud-duuna ‘an- Sabii-Lillaahi wa yabguu-nahaa ‘i-wajaa. Wa hum- bil- ‘Aakhi-rati hum kaafiruun.
20. ‘Ulaaa-‘ika lam yakuu-nuu mu’-jiziina fil-‘arzi wa maa kaana lahum-min- duu-Nillaahi min ‘aw-liyaaa’. Yuzaa-‘afu lahumul-‘azaab. Maa kaanuu yas-tatii-‘uunas-sam-‘a wa maa kaanuu yub-siruun.
Sunday, February 26, 2017
There is only one way of escaping from torment - Quran Chapter 11-19 & 20 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1360) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 11-19 & 20 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1360) - درس قرآن
There is only one way of escaping from torment
Surah Huud (Hud) - 11
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
It is commanded that the people who lied concerning Allah Almighty (God forbid), have been entangled in absurd matters due to forging a lie against Allah Almighty. They had drowned themselves and try to drown others also. They went astray from such Straight Path, which Allah Almighty has appointed for the mankind in this world, because they did not believe in Holy Qur’an. After that, when they insisted upon their reflection, then they began to prevent others too from going straight forward. They give up the Right Path, rush in the crooked streets, and want to drag along others also into them by flattering, deceiving and threatening. The world has charmed them in such a way that they have become unable to think about the Last Day. If someone causes to draw their attention unto this matter, they begin to say about him that he is cunning, a cheat, seeker of celebrity etc.
Then, it is commanded that such people cannot escape. No part of the earth can give them shelter. They can neither tire Us (Allah Almighty) by hiding and running here and there, and nor can We become helpless. Wherever they will go and hide, We shall bring and pull them out. Any protecting friend of theirs cannot save them from Our Hand. For them the torment will be double because they falsify such Invisible Matters which neither have they heard nor seen, as though; hey know very much about them.
Quran Chapter 16 – 102 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1764) درس قرآن How God sends His Word Suratun-Nahl - (The Bee) - 16 ‘A-‘u...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...