3b. And if ye turn away, then I fear for you the retribution of an awful Day.
4. Unto Allah is your return, and He is Able to do all things.
5. Beware! They fold up their breasts that they may hide (their thoughts) from Him. Beware! At the very moment when they cover themselves with their clothing, Allah knoweth that which they keep hidden and that which they proclaim. Lo! He is Aware of what is in the breasts (of men).
3b. Wa ‘in tawallaw fa-‘inniii ‘akhaafu ‘alay-kum ‘Azaaba Yaw-min Kabiir.
4. ‘IlAllaahi marji-‘ukum. Wa Huwa ‘alaa kulli shay-‘in-Qadiir.
5. ‘Alaaa ‘innahum yas-nuuna suduura-hum li-yas-takh-fuu minh. ‘Alaa hiina yas-tag-shuuna si-yaaba-hum, ya’-lamu maa yusirruuna wa maa yu’-linuun. ‘Innahuu ‘Aliimum- bi-zaatis-suduur.
Sunday, February 12, 2017
Unto Allah is your return - Quran Chapter 11-3b to 5 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L-1346) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 11-3b to 5 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L-1346) - درس قرآن
Unto Allah is your return
Surah Huud (Hud) - 11
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Mercif
Allah Almighty commands to His last Messenger (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon him) that He should proclaim before the people: Allah is The Paramount Power. You all will return unto Him after death. He has omnipotence over the entire things – can punish; as well as; issue order of punishment also. He is Aware of everything. If you try to hide your matters from Him, it is vain. You are unable to hide anything (even your thoughts) from Him. He knows your good and evil intentions. Whether you cover your bodies with many clothing so that inwardly wickedness may be hidden, it is entirely useless. Allah Almighty knows complete condition of your bodies; moreover, He is also Aware of that which is hidden in your breasts.
Quran Chapter 16 – 103 & 104 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1765) درس قرآن Where there is will there is a way Suratun-Nahl - (T...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...