Monday, September 24, 2018

Ease my task for me! - Quran Chapter 20 – 25 to 30 (Pt-16, Stg-4) (L-1975) درس قرآن



Quran Chapter 20  25 to 30 (Pt-16, Stg-4) (L-1975) درس قرآن

Ease my task for me!


Chapter TAA-HAA – 20

‘A-‘uu-zu  Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
(I seek refuge in Allaah from Satan the outcast)

Bis-Millaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.
(In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful)

قَالَ رَبِّ ٱشْرَحْ لِى صَدْرِى 25

 وَيَسِّرْ لِىٓ أَمْرِى 26

 وَٱحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِى 27

 يَفْقَهُوا۟ قَوْلِى 28

 وَٱجْعَل لِّى وَزِيرًا مِّنْ أَهْلِى 29

 هَٰرُونَ أَخِى 30 

25.  (Moses) said: My Lord! Open my breast for me-

26.  And ease my task for me-

27.  And loose a knot from my tongue-

28.  That they may understand my saying.

29.  Appoint for me a henchman from my family-

30.  Aaron, my brother -
25.  Qaala  Rabbishrah  lii  sadrii.

26.  Wa  yassir  liii  ‘amrii.

27.  Wahlul  ‘uqdatam-mil-li-saanii.

28.  Yafqahuu  qawlii.

29.  Waj-‘al-lii  Waziiram-min  ‘ahlii.

30.  Haaruuna  ‘akhii.
        
Commentary

Moses (peace be upon him) prayed in the Court of Allaah Almighty: It is very difficult to cause to understand a man of provoked nature, refractory and haughty like Pharaoh. There is a dire need of patience and tolerance in this matter. Open my breast for me so that I should not be enraged immediately after hearing conversation against my nature and mar my work by being enraged. The task of causing to understand is very difficult. You can make it easy for me. Any other cannot do this work. Arrange such circumstances that this task becomes easy for me. There is impediment in my speech due to a knot of my tongue. Loose this knot so that I may explain easily in clear words and they may understand my saying. I think, I need a supporter in this work. Appoint a supporter for me from my family so that he may help me in my work timely. My brother Aaron is more suitable for this work. Make him a partner of mine in this work.

Aaron (peace be upon him) was elder brother of Moses (peace be upon him), who was quicker in speaking.

Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif). https://youtu.be/TByGoCl_Pio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Commentary on Last Scripture

Commentary on Last Scripture Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons from Chapters: 1.’Al -Faatihah ...