39. Nay, but they denied that, the knowledge whereof they could not compass, and whereof the interpretation (in events) hath not yet come unto them. Even so did those before them deny; then see what was the consequence for the wrongdoers!
40. And of them are some who believe therein, and of them are some who believe not therein. And thy Lord is Best Aware of the corrupters.
39. Bal kazzabuu bimaa lam- yu-hiituu bi-‘ilmihii wa lammaa ya’-tihim ta’-wiiluh. Kazaa-lika kazza-ballaziina min- qab-lihim fanzur kayfa kaana ‘aaqi-batuz-zaalimiin.
40. Wa minhum-many-yu’-minu bihii wa minhum-mallaa yu’-minu bih. Wa Rabbuka ‘A’-lamu bil-muf-sidiin.
Sunday, December 4, 2016
Some mankind accept the truth naturally - Quran Chptr 10-39
Quran Chptr 10-39&40 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1281)-درس قرآن
Some mankind accept the truth naturally
Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH)
In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Ta’-wiiluh – (interpretation, explanation, elucidation, paraphrase), this word has been derived from ‘awala, which means “to reach the consequence”. This word has been explained already in Surah ‘Aali-‘Imraan, ‘Al-‘An-‘aam and ‘Al-‘A’-raaf. It means “the aim of the Word, actual fact and consequence”. Here the last meanings have been taken.
It is commanded that the people who say that Holy Qur’aan is false, are such people who are unable to understand it, therefore they falsify the Word of God Almighty, whereas if someone does not understand a thing, then telling by him; that thing cannot be proved false.
One more thing which has been mentioned in the Holy Qur’aan is “the promises made by Allah Almighty”. The time of fulfilling of those promises has not arrived so far. They have not yet seen with their eyes the consequence; from which they are being frightened and certainly; that will happen.
The method that “being separate by saying about a matter that ‘it is a lie’ was adopted by the people before them also. They used to say to the Prophets (peace be upon them) of their times “we do not understand that; which you often say”, and by falsifying Them; they used to mind their own business.
Allah Almighty commands: O Messenger (grace, blessings and peace be upon Him)! See the consequence of those who disbelieved, they were ruined and destroyed.
Then it is commanded: All of them are not wrongdoers. Some are those who are sensible, they will believe. But those who are unintelligent, they will continue perverseness and opposing You, and they will believe not. Allah Almighty is Best Aware of corrupters and He will punish them properly when the Time will come.
Quran Chapter 16 – 63 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1730) درس قرآن Satan made their deeds fair-seeming Suratun-Nahl - (The Bee) -...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...