62. Beware! Verily the Friends of Allah! No fear comes upon them, nor shall they grieve.
63. Those who believe and keep their duty (to Allah).
64. Theirs are Good Tidings in the Life of the world and in the Hereafter. There is no changing the Words of Allah. That is the Supreme Triumph.
62. ‘Alaaa ‘inna ‘Awli-yaaa-‘Allaahi laa khaw-fun ‘alay-him wa laa hum yah-zanuun.
63. ‘Allaziina ‘aamanuu wa kaanuu yatta-quun.
64. Lahumul-Bushraa fil-Hayaa-tid-dunyaa wa fil-‘Aakhir-rah. Laa tabdiila li-Kali-maa-Tillaah. Zaalika huwal-Fawzul-‘Aziim.
Sunday, December 25, 2016
Those people; who shall not grieve - Quran Chptr 10-62to64 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1300)-درس قرآن
Quran Chptr 10-62to64 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1300)-درس قرآن
Those people; who shall not grieve
Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
‘Awli-yaaa-‘Allaahi – (the Friends of Allah), ‘Awli-yaa-‘a is plural of waliy-yun. Origin of waliy-yun is w-l-ii, from which the word walaa-yat has come out. Walaa-yatun means nearness, propinquity. So walii of someone is the person who is close to him. Waliy-yUllaah is the individual who maintains his first relationship with Allah Almighty and have concern with other things exactly as much only; how much He has permitted. From which connection He has prevented, one should never go near it; whether he desires it so much. This inclination can be gained with Belief and keeping one’s duty to Allah (Taqwaa) only.
It is commanded that the people who chose Allah Almighty as their Companion, Supporter, Best and Protecting Friend, they have been escaped from every kind of fear and terror. The way of getting friendship of Allah Almighty is:
· Believe in Him.
· Have faith that there is neither any worthy of worship save Allah, nor can be any other Lord but God Almighty.
· (Follow the Sayings of Allah’s last Messenger; Muhammad (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon him) and believe in the entire Prophets and Messengers (peace be upon them) that they were sent by Allah Almighty from time to time for guidance of the human beings.)
With such Belief and practice you can be an Abstinent. That is to say, the mankind should try every time that “I should never go near the matter; from which Allah Almighty has prevented”.
Then Allah Almighty commanded: Those people, who will follow these instructions, will live contented in this world, as well as they will abide in the Hereafter also with ease and comfort. It is the Promise of Allah Almighty. There is no changing in the Commandment; which He has passed. Certainly, that shall be.
Quran Chapter 17 – 60 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1822) درس قرآن Trial of human being (2) Surah Baniii ‘Israaa-‘iil (The Childr...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
Quran Chapter 11 -114 & 115 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1424) - درس قرآن Timings of the prayers Surah Huud ( Hud ) - 11 ‘...
Quran Chapter 14 – 11a (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1620) - درس قرآن Allah gives grace unto whom He will Surah ‘Ibraahiim (Abr...