42. And of them are some who listen unto thee. But canst thou make the deaf to hear even though they apprehend not?
43. And of them are some who look toward thee. But canst thou guide the blind even though they see not?
42. Wa minhum-many-yas-tami-‘uuna ‘ilayk. ‘Afa-‘anta tus-mi-‘us-summa wa law kaanuu laa ya’-qiluun.
43. Wa minhum- many- yan-zuru ‘ilayk. ‘Afa-‘anta tahdil-‘umya wa law kaanuu laa yubsiruun.
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
Some people listen to Qur’an but not heartily - Quran Chptr 10-42&43 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1283)-درس قرآن
Quran Chptr 10-42&43 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1283)-درس قرآن
Some people listen to Qur’an but not heartily
Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH)
In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
God Almighty commands: It seems that some people listen to the Holy Qur’aan, but because heartily they are not attentive unto it, so it is useless to listen. If someone is hearing something, but he is thinking about any other matter, then he is deprived of understanding. What will he gain from such Word, which has he been listening?
Like this, some people look at the Messenger of Allah Almighty (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him), but because they are not attentive, therefore, there is no difference among them and the blinds. It is impossible to guide such people by showing practical examples.
Ear and eyes can help the human beings at such time when their hearts are also attentive with them, otherwise; whether they have ear and eyes or do not have; it is equal. Verily he will never come unto that direction; for which you advise him and show him practical patterns, whose heart is estranged from such side and it has been obstructing him from being attentive.
Speech and writing are useful at such time when the heart of someone is attentive towards it and he tries to understand it. Otherwise, you continue speaking or writing, but only those people from the hearers and seers will reap advantage who not apparently only, but will hear and look with full attention.
Quran Chapter 16 – 102 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1764) درس قرآن How God sends His Word Suratun-Nahl - (The Bee) - 16 ‘A-‘u...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...