A Painful and very strong grasp - Quran Chapter 11-102 to 104 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1417) - درس قرآن
102. Even thus is the grasp of thy Lord when He graspeth the townships (or communities) while they are doing wrong. Lo! His grasp is painful, very strong.
103. Lo! Herein verily there is a portent for those who fear the doom of the Hereafter. That is a Day unto which mankind will be gathered, and that is a Day when all will be presented (before Allah).
104. And We defer it only to a term already reckoned.
102. Wa kazaa-lika ‘akhzu Rabbika ‘izaaa ‘akhazal-quraa wa hi-ya zaa-limah. ‘Inna ‘akh-zaHuuu ‘aliimun shadiid..
103. ‘Inna fii zaalika la-‘Aayatal-liman khaafa ‘azaa-bal-‘Aakhirah. Zaalika Yawmum-majmuu-‘ul-lahun-naasu wa zaalika Yawmum-Mash-huud.
104. Wa maa Nu-‘akh-khiru-huuu ‘illaa li-‘ajalim-ma’-duud.