89. And, O my people! Let not the schism with me cause you to sin so that there befall you that which befell the folk of Noah or the folk of Huud, or the folk of Saalih. And the folk of
90. Ask pardon of your Lord, then turn unto Him (repentant). Lo! my Lord is Merciful, Loving.
89. Wa yaa-qawmi laa yajri-manna-kum shiqaa-qiii ‘any-yusii-bakum-mislu maaa ‘asaa-ba qawma Nuuhin ‘aw qawma Huudin ‘aw qawma Saalih. Wa maa qawmu Luutim-minkum bi-ba-‘iid.
90. Wastag-firuu Rabba-kum summa tuu-buuu ‘ilayH. ‘Inna Rabbii Rahiimunw-Waduud.
Sunday, April 16, 2017
Schism and persistence with Messenger - Quran Chapter 11-89 & 90 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1409) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 11-89 & 90 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1409) - درس قرآن
Schism and persistence with Messenger
Surah Huud (Hud) - 11
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
وَيَٰقَوْمِ لَا يَجْرِمَنَّكُمْ شِقَاقِىٓ أَن يُصِيبَكُم مِّثْلُ مَآ أَصَابَ قَوْمَ نُوحٍ أَوْ قَوْمَ هُودٍ أَوْ قَوْمَ صَٰلِحٍ وَمَا قَوْمُ لُوطٍ مِّنكُم بِبَعِيدٍ (89
وَٱسْتَغْفِرُوا۟ رَبَّكُمْ ثُمَّ تُوبُوٓا۟ إِلَيْهِ إِنَّ رَبِّى رَحِيمٌ وَدُودٌ (90
Laa yajri-manna-kum – (let not cause you to sin), it is a negative tense, which has come out from ja-ra-ma. Jarama means “to earn”. Here it aims “to accuse someone else”.
Waduud – (Loving), this word has been derived from wudda. The word mu-wadda-tun is also from the same origin. Meaning of both words is “to care others, to be good and kind to someone”. It is one of the ninety-nine names of epithets of Allah Almighty.
Prophet Shu’eyb (peace be upon him) is causing to understand his folk by many different ways that: Behold! Lest any disaster come also over you due to your schism and persistence with me. Before you, many nations were destroyed due to same reason. The folks of Noah, Aad, Thamud and
Lot have suffered from punishment of their evil-deeds. You should learn
from their circumstances and ask pardon of your Lord against your wicked acts.
All of you should bow before Him. My Lord (Allah Almighty) causes to fall His
mercy upon those who turn unto Him and repent because He is The Merciful and
The Loving to His servants.
Quran Chapter 17 – 9 & 10 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1786) درس قرآن Tidings unto the Believers Surah Baniii ‘Israaa-‘iil (T...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...