72. She said: Oh woe is me! Shall I bear a child when I am an old woman, and this my husband is an old man? Lo! This is a strange thing!
73. They said: Wonderest thou at the Commandment of Allah? The Mercy of Allah and His Blessings be upon you, O People of the House! Lo! He is Owner of Praise, Owner of Glory!
72. Qaalat yaa-way-lataaa ‘a-‘alidu wa ‘anaa ‘ajuu-zunw-wa haazaa ba’-lii shay-khaa. ‘Inna haazaa la-shay-‘un ‘ajiib.
73. Qaaluuu ‘ata’-jabiina min ‘AmRillaahi Rahma-tUllaahi wa Barakaatu-Huu ‘alay-kum ‘Ahlal-Bayt. ‘Inna-Huu Hamii-dum-Majiid.
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Bearing any child during the old age - Quran Chapter 11-72 & 73 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1398) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 11-72 & 73 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1398) - درس قرآن
Bearing any child during the old age
Surah Huud (Hud) - 11
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
قَالَتْ يَٰوَيْلَتَىٰٓ ءَأَلِدُ وَأَنَا۠ عَجُوزٌ وَهَٰذَا بَعْلِى شَيْخًا إِنَّهَٰذَا لَشَىْءٌ عَجِيبٌ (72
قَالُوٓا۟ أَتَعْجَبِينَ مِنْ أَمْرِ ٱللَّهِ رَحْمَتُ ٱللَّهِ وَبَرَكَٰتُهُۥ عَلَيْكُمْ أَهْلَ ٱلْبَيْتِ إِنَّهُۥ حَمِيدٌ مَّجِيدٌ (73
Yaa-way-lataaa – (Oh woe is me), meanings of the words “way-lun” and “way-latun” are “woe, heavy calamity, sorrow, an exclamation of grief, ruin and depravity etc. Actually this word is Yaa-way-lataa-hu, as though; someone calls to his misfortune and harm. When a person hears suddenly about any uncommon matter, he talks incoherently and such words come out from his mouth which have no meanings save it that he uses the words astonished with wonder.
The name of the wife of Prophet Abraham (peace be upon them) was Saarah. They had no child. However They were desiring of children always. Saarah was very aged woman at that time. When the Angels (peace be upon them) gave good tidings of a son, there was no limit of wonder and she spoke immediately without thinking: Oh woe is me! In this age, I shall bear a child while I am an old woman and my husband is also an old man. It is a wonderful thing.
The Angels (peace be upon them) answered: What is strange in it? Your house is such a place where Mercy and Blessings of Allah Almighty are sent down usually, and nothing is out of His Control.
Transliterated Holy in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by , Published by Company, 17-Urdu , Lahore, Lesson collected from published By , Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad ). https://youtu.be/H1H7un_JdEg
Quran Chapter 16 – 93 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1758) درس قرآن Will of God for mankind Suratun-Nahl - (The Bee) - 16 ‘A-‘u...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...