70. But when he saw their hands reached not to it, he deemed them strange and conceived a fear of them. They said: Fear not! Lo! We are sent unto the folk of
71. And his wife, standing by, laughed so We gave her good tidings (of the birth) of Isaac, and, after Isaac, of Jacob.
70. Fa-lammaa ra-‘aaa ‘aydi-yahum laa tasilu ‘ilay-hi naki-rahum wa ‘awjasa minhum khii-fah. Qaaluu laa takhaf ’innaaa ‘ur-silnaaa ‘ilaa Qawmi Luut.
71. Wamra-‘atuhuu qaaa-‘ima-tun faza-hikat fabash-sharnaa-haa bi-‘Is-haaqa, wa minw-waraaa-‘i ‘Is-haaqa Ya’-quub.
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Condition of Abraham - Quran Chapter 11-70 & 71 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1397) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 11-70 & 71 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1397) - درس قرآن
Condition of Abraham
Surah Huud (Hud) - 11
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
فَلَمَّا رَءَآ أَيْدِيَهُمْ لَا تَصِلُ إِلَيْهِ نَكِرَهُمْ وَأَوْجَسَ مِنْهُمْ خِيفَةً قَالُوا۟ لَا تَخَفْ إِنَّآ أُرْسِلْنَآ إِلَىٰ قَوْمِ لُوطٍ (70
وَٱمْرَأَتُهُۥ قَآئِمَةٌ فَضَحِكَتْ فَبَشَّرْنَٰهَا بِإِسْحَٰقَ وَمِن وَرَآءِ إِسْحَٰقَ يَعْقُوبَ (71
The Angels (peace be upon them) came unto Abraham (peace be upon him) in the appearance of human beings. He (peace be upon him) prepared food and brought for them considering that they were mankind, but when Abraham (peace be upon him) felt that They were not going to take food, then He saw Them carefully. After that, unusual impressions of fear and dignity appeared on the face of Abraham (peace be upon him). At that place, it was a fixed custom also that the person, who did not eat or drink from the house of any other, was considered that, “certainly he has come with any evil thought”. It was the reason that terror was born in the heart of Abraham (peace be upon him).
When the Angels (peace be upon them) observed this condition, they soothed Abraham (peace be upon him) and said: You should not fear. We are sent by Allah Almighty and have come for destruction of the folk of
be upon him), and for giving you good tidings. After hearing this, the wife of
Abraham (peace be upon him), who was standing nearby, laughed with happiness.
The Angels (peace be upon them) said: We give you good tidings that a son of
yours will be born, whose name will be Isaac. With the passage of time, a son
will be born in the house of Isaac, whose name will be Jacob (peace be upon
Quran Chapter 16 – 93 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1758) درس قرآن Will of God for mankind Suratun-Nahl - (The Bee) - 16 ‘A-‘u...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...