74. And when the awe departed from Abraham, and the glad news reached him, he pleaded with Us on behalf of the folk of
75. Lo! Abraham was mild, imploring, penitent.
76. (It was said) O Abraham! Forsake this! Lo! Thy Lord’s commandment hath gone forth, and lo! There cometh unto them a doom which cannot be repelled.
74. Falammaa zahaba ‘an ‘Ibraa-hiimar-raw-‘u wa jaaa-‘at-hul-bushraa yujaa-diluNaa fii Qawmi Luut.
75. ‘Inna ‘Ibraa-hiima la-halii-mun ‘awwaa-hum-muniib.
76. Yaaa-‘Ibraa-hiimu ‘a’-riz ‘an haazaa. ‘Innahuu qad jaaa-‘a ‘amru Rabbik. Wa ‘inna-hum ‘aatii-him ‘azaabun gayru mar-duud.
Friday, April 7, 2017
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers
Surah Huud (Hud) - 11
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
فَلَمَّا ذَهَبَعَنْ إِبْرَٰهِيمَ ٱلرَّوْعُ وَجَآءَتْهُ ٱلْبُشْرَىٰ يُجَٰدِلُنَا فِى قَوْمِ لُوطٍ 74
إِنَّ إِبْرَٰهِيمَ لَحَلِيمٌ أَوَّٰهٌ مُّنِيبٌ (75
يَٰٓإِبْرَٰهِيمُ أَعْرِضْ عَنْ هَٰذَآ إِنَّهُۥ قَدْ جَآءَ أَمْرُ رَبِّكَ وَإِنَّهُمْ ءَاتِيهِمْ عَذَابٌ غَيْرُ مَرْدُودٍ (76
‘Awwaa-hun – (imploring), this word is an adjective which has been derived fro ‘a-wa-hun. ‘A-wa-hun means “to utter grief in outcries, to lament”. ‘Awwaa-hun is the person who mourns when he sees any other in trouble.
After hearing glad news from the Angels (peace be upon them), all awe of Abraham (peace be upon him) departed. When he got satisfaction from this side; then thought about the folk of
be upon them); that they would be ruined.
Naturally, Messenger Abraham (peace be upon him) was imploring and forgiver of the wrongdoers, who used to get support of Allah Almighty. He (peace be upon him) began to argue with the Angels concerning the folk of
be upon him). That conversation between the Angels and Abraham (peace be upon
them) has been named by Allah Almighty as yujaa-diluNaa
(he pleaded with Us). Allah Almighty describes its reason that
Abraham (peace be upon him) was mild; who used to excuse the sinner, imploring;
who used to lament by observing others in difficulties, and penitent; who used
to produce every matter in the Court of Allah Almighty.
Allah Almighty commanded about the intercession by Abraham (peace be upon him) for the folk of
be upon him) that their matter has passed from the limit of recommendation. Now
they cannot be given respite even for a moment, because they have been
destroying social life of the human beings by carnal copulation against nature
Quran Chapter 17 – 9 & 10 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1786) درس قرآن Tidings unto the Believers Surah Baniii ‘Israaa-‘iil (T...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...