No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن
74. And when the awe departed from Abraham, and the glad news reached him, he pleaded with Us on behalf of the folk of
75. Lo! Abraham was mild, imploring, penitent.
76. (It was said) O Abraham! Forsake this! Lo! Thy Lord’s commandment hath gone forth, and lo! There cometh unto them a doom which cannot be repelled.
74. Falammaa zahaba ‘an ‘Ibraa-hiimar-raw-‘u wa jaaa-‘at-hul-bushraa yujaa-diluNaa fii Qawmi Luut.
75. ‘Inna ‘Ibraa-hiima la-halii-mun ‘awwaa-hum-muniib.
76. Yaaa-‘Ibraa-hiimu ‘a’-riz ‘an haazaa. ‘Innahuu qad jaaa-‘a ‘amru Rabbik. Wa ‘inna-hum ‘aatii-him ‘azaabun gayru mar-duud.