94. And when Our commandment came to pass We saved Shu’eyb and those who believed with him by a Mercy from Us, and the (Awful) Cry seized those who did injustice, and morning found them prostrate in their dwellings-
95. As though they had not dwelt their. Beware! A far removal for Midian, even as Thamud had been removed afar!
94. Wa lammaa jaaa-‘a ‘amru-Naa naj-jayNaa Shu-‘aybanw-walla-ziina ‘aamanuu ma-‘ahuu bi-Rahmatim-minnaa, wa ‘akha-zatil-laziina zalamus-Say-hatu fa-‘asbahuu fii di-yaari-him jaasi-miina.
95. Ka-‘allam yag-naw fiihaa. ‘Alaa bu’dal-li-Madyana kamaa ba-‘idat Samuud. (Section 9)
Friday, April 21, 2017
The End of those who did injusticeQuran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن
The End of those who did injustice
Surah Huud (Hud) - 11
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
وَلَمَّا جَآءَ أَمْرُنَا نَجَّيْنَا شُعَيْبًا وَٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ مَعَهُۥ بِرَحْمَةٍ مِّنَّا وَأَخَذَتِ ٱلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا۟ ٱلصَّيْحَةُ فَأَصْبَحُوا۟ فِىدِيَٰرِهِمْ جَٰثِمِينَ (94
كَأَن لَّمْ يَغْنَوْا۟ فِيهَآ أَلَا بُعْدًا لِّمَدْيَنَ كَمَا بَعِدَتْ ثَمُودُ 95
It suits to the mankind that he should remain standing before Allah Almighty submissively and earnestly. No-one can reach success by opposing Him.
In this verse, the end of the people of Midian has been explained. They disregarded Prophet of Allah Almighty Shu’eyb (peace be upon him), replied him harshly, afflicted him, terrified and threatened him. It was the result at last, it has been mentioned in this verse, that they were ruined by thunder. At another place it has been described that an earthquake caught them. When they came out being confused and senseless due to heat, a cloud came and spread over their heads. They considered that there would be coldness in it, but there was furious heat below the cloud. They all befell being deprived of sensibility and died. Their arrogances, absurdities and abusiveness were just like the people of Thamud, so the doom came on them as on the people of Thamud. And at last, they were addressed: Be ruined you also like Thamud and beware! Begone from the Mercy of Allah Almighty and a far removal for you, even as Thamud had been removed afar!
Our Lord! Guide us with Your grace for doing good works, make us Your most obedient and keep us under Your Shelter from doom on the Doomsday!
Trees on which beasts are sent to pasture - Quran Chapter 16 – 10 & 11 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1695) درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 16 – 10 & 11 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1695) درس قرآن Trees on which beasts are sent to pasture Suratun-Nahl ...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...