Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Keep not company with me - Quran Chapter 18 – 75 & 76 (Pt-16, Stg-4) (L-1905) درس قرآن



Quran Chapter 18  75 & 76 (Pt-16, Stg-4) (L-1905) درس قرآن

Keep not company with me


Chapter Kahf (The Cave) – 18

‘A-‘uu-zu  Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast)

Bis-Millaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.
(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful)

قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُل لَّكَ إِنَّكَ لَن تَسْتَطِيعَ مَعِىَ صَبْرًا 75

 قَالَ إِن سَأَلْتُكَ عَن شَىْءٍۭ بَعْدَهَا فَلَا تُصَٰحِبْنِىقَدْ بَلَغْتَ مِن لَّدُنِّى عُذْرًا 76

75.  He said: Did I not tell thee that thou couldst not bear with me?

76.  (Moses) said: If I ask thee after this concerning aught, keep not company with me. Thou hast received an excuse from me.
(PART – 16)
75.  QAALA  ‘ALAM  ‘aqul-laka  ‘innaka  lan-  tastatii-‘a  ma-‘iya  sabraa.

76.  Qaala  ‘in-  sa-‘altuka  ‘an  shay-‘im-  ba’-dahaa  falaa  tu-saahibnii.  Qad  balagta  milla-dunnii  ‘uzraa.
        
Commentary

When Messenger Moses (peace be upon him) could not bear looking an innocent boy being slain before him, he said thoughtlessly: you committed this work which is entirely against sense, traditions, laws and customs. Then again; Khizar (peace be upon him) reminded to Moses (peace be upon him): You had promised me to keep silent and say or ask nothing concerning any matter. He (peace be upon him) repeated the same words strongly for causing to remember: Did I not say to you that you would not be able to bear with me silently and patiently? Then Moses (peace be upon him) understood that speaking out by him during every occurrence cannot be determined as an excuse forgivable. Helplessly he said: What can I say, (instead of saying “apology” which was in fact due to forgetfulness also at that time), please forgive me once again. If I speak again then you should not keep company with me. And I say at the spot that I shall not have any complaint of it. I admit that you have forgiven me twice and now you will be at right if you see me off at the third time. And for this purpose you will have a strong reason, to which I accept before time.  

Hearing this, Khizar (peace be upon him) became silent.   

Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif). https://youtu.be/9snTs7RMW5E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Commentary on Last Scripture

Commentary on Last Scripture Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons from Chapters: 1.’Al -Faatihah ...