42. And it sailed with them amid waves like mountains, and Noah called to his son – and he was standing aloof – O my son! Come ride with us, and be not with the disbelievers.
43. He said: I shall betake me to some mountain that will save me from the water. He (Noah) said: This day there is none that saveth from the Commandment of Allah save him on whom He hath had mercy. And the wave came in between them, so he was among the drowned.
42. Wa hi-ya tajrii bihim fii mawjin- kal-jibaal. Wa naadaa Nuuhu-nib-nahuu wa kaana fii ma’-ziliny-yaa-bu-nayyar-kamma-‘anaa wa laa takum-ma-‘al-Kaafiriin.
43. Qaala sa-‘aawiii ‘ilaa jaba-liny-ya’-simunii minal-maaa’. Qaala laa ‘aa-simal-yawma min ‘AmRillaahi ‘illaa mar-rahim. Wa haala bayna-humal-mawju fa- kaana minal- mugraqiin.
Monday, March 13, 2017
Calling of Noah to his son - Quran Chapter 11-42 & 43 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1375) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 11-42 & 43 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1375) - درس قرآن
Calling of Noah to his son
Surah Huud (Hud) - 11
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
In this verse, the picture of last stage regarding causing to understand has been drawn. The water had been rising continuously. Son of Prophet Noah (peace be upon him) had been trying to save himself but he did not ride on the ship. Noah (peace be upon him) called to him: O my son! Come ride on the ship with us. He (the son) said: I shall mount on any high mountain but shall not leave fellowship of my nation.
Messenger Noah (peace be upon him) said: What is the power of any mountain before the Commandment of Allah Almighty that it may save someone? In such condition, there is only He; Who; if have mercy, then the life may be saved. They were still talking that suddenly, a wave came in between them, and the son of Noah (peace be upon him) drowned in the water like other disbelievers.
It is the last form of losing one’s senses. So much trust in the apparent things that one does not think about Him; Who is Creator of all things; it is the most extreme misfortune of the human being.
Quran Chapter 17 – 9 & 10 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1786) درس قرآن Tidings unto the Believers Surah Baniii ‘Israaa-‘iil (T...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...