Thursday, March 30, 2017

There has come unto me a mercy from my Lord - Quran Chapter 11-63 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1392) - درس قرآن



Quran Chapter 11-63 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1392) - درس قرآن

There has come unto me a mercy from my Lord

Surah Huud (Hud) - 11

BisMillaahir-Rahmaanir-Rahiim

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

 قَالَ يَٰقَوْمِ أَرَءَيْتُمْ إِن كُنتُ عَلَىٰ بَيِّنَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّى وَءَاتَىٰنِى مِنْهُ رَحْمَةً فَمَن يَنصُرُنِى مِنَ ٱللَّهِ إِنْ عَصَيْتُهُۥفَمَا تَزِيدُونَنِى غَيْرَ تَخْسِيرٍ (63
   
63.  He said: O my people! Bethink you; if I am (acting) on clear Proof from my Lord and there hath come unto me a mercy from Him, who will save me from Allah if I disobey Him? Ye would add to me naught save perdition. 
63.  Qaala  yaa-qawmi  ‘a-ra-‘ay-tum  ‘in  kuntu  ‘alaa  Bayyi-na-tim-mir-Rabbii  wa  ‘aataanii  minhu  Rahamtan  famany-yan-surunii  minAllaahi  ‘in  ‘asay-tuh.  Famaa  tazii-duuna-nii  gay-ra  takh-siir. 

Commentary

Takh-siir – (perdition, utter loss), orign of this word is kha-sa-ra, from which the words khasaarah and khusraan have come out. Khaasi-ruuna and khaasi-riina have been used at many places, which are plural of khaasirun. Khaasirun means losser. The word takh-siir is at the weight of taq-siir and meanings of these both words correspond nearly with each other. 

Prophet Salih (peace be upon him) said: O my people! Listen to me! My Lord has given me correct sense with His mercy and caused to understand me clearly, so I have chosen the Right Path.

If after having so much big Bounty, I shall disobey command of Allah Almighty and He will punish me then who will save me at that time? If you have any doubt in my saying, I don’t care. There is much difference between the sense of every individual. But my Lord has bestowed me special bright wisdom and it is a mercy from Him, and no veil of ignorance  and negligence has been lying on it. How can I disobey Him intentionally?

It is clear that if I shall follow you then there is nothing for me in it but utter loss. You follow the traditions; established by your ancestors, in which there is nothing for you save perdition. By obeying you, I shall inherit nothing also save the loss.     

Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif).  https://youtu.be/Scrz3a2aXaQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

Commentary on Last Scripture

Commentary on Last Scripture Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons from Chapters: 1.’Al -Faatihah ...