64. And O my people! This is the camel of Allah, a token unto you, so leave her to feed in Allah’s earth, and touch her not with harm lest a near torment seize you.
65. But they hamstrung her, and then he said: Enjoy life in your dwelling-place three days! This is a promise that will not be belied.
64. Wa yaa-qawmi haa-zihii naaqa-tUllaahi lakum ‘aayatan fazaruu-haa ta’-kul fiii ‘arZillaahi wa laa tamas-suuhaa bi-suuu-‘in fa-ya’-khuza-kum ‘Azaabun-qariib.
65. Fa-‘aqaruu-haa faqaala tamatta-‘uu fii daari-kum sa-laa-sata ‘ayyaam. Zaalika wa’-dun gayru mak-zuub.
Friday, March 31, 2017
Result of harming the camel - Quran Chapter 11-64 & 65 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1393) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 11-64 & 65 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1393) - درس قرآن
Result of harming the camel
Surah Huud (Hud) - 11
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
وَيَٰقَوْمِ هَٰذِهِۦ نَاقَةُ ٱللَّهِ لَكُمْ ءَايَةً فَذَرُوهَا تَأْكُلْ فِىٓ أَرْضِ ٱللَّهِ وَلَا تَمَسُّوهَا بِسُوٓءٍ فَيَأْخُذَكُمْ عَذَابٌقَرِيبٌ (64
فَعَقَرُوهَا فَقَالَ تَمَتَّعُوا۟ فِى دَارِكُمْ ثَلَٰثَةَ أَيَّامٍ ذَٰلِكَ وَعْدٌ غَيْرُ مَكْذُوبٍ (65
Allah Almighty is very Forbearing and Mild. He gives respite continuously to the sinners, so that they should understand. But when they do not refrain from wicked deeds in any case; then they are removed from the world, so that they may not mislead other people.
The people said to Prophet Salih (peace be upon him): Produce a camel from the rock before you if you are true. He (peace be upon him) addressed Allah Almighty in prayer and the camel came out. But even then, they did not believe.
Prophet Salih (peace be upon him) said to them: You demanded this camel. Leave her to feed freely in the earth wherever she wants. Your safety depends on her safety.
They passed some days silently, but later on, they were fed up and caused to slaughter her (the camel) through an immoral and ostentatious person. When Salih (peace be upon him) beheld, he warned the people: Now you are given respite of living only for three days. Then you will be seized by a torment of Allah Almighty and you will be ruined.
Quran Chapter 16 – 93 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1758) درس قرآن Will of God for mankind Suratun-Nahl - (The Bee) - 16 ‘A-‘u...
Lesson # 1040 from Noble Quran So long as they are true to you, be true to them Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapte...
- Quran Chapter 11-94 & 95 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1413) - درس قرآن The End of those who did injustice Surah Huud ( Hud...
No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-74 to 76 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1399) - درس قرآن No intercession acceptable for wrongdoers Surah Huud ( Hud...